Where can I find the eLearning modules?
The eLearning modules are reserved for Paediatric Project ECHO participants. There is no cost to join the program.
- You must be logged in to access the eLearning modules.
- If you are not registered for the Paediatric Project ECHO program, register here.
- If you are registered for the Paedaitric Project ECHO program and are having trouble logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How were the eLearning modules developed?
We have done user-testing with selected participants and several other interprofessional healthcare providers to ensure that the modules are practical, intuitive and timely. Topics were selected based on a comprehensive needs assessment and feedback from our participants and were developed by experts in the respective areas.
Complex Care Module Authors
- Dr. Catherine Diskin, MD, MRPCI, MSc
- Michelle Ho, RN(EC), NP-Paediatrics, MN, MA, CPNP-PC
- Dr. Julia Orkin, MD, FRCPC, MSc
- Dr. Eyal Cohen, MD, FRCPC, MSc
- Laura Vresk, RD
- Jordan Beaulieu, RD
Obesity Management Module Authors
- Dr. Jill Hamilton, MD, FRCPC
- Rebecca Noseworthy, RD, MPH
- Dr. Laurie Clark, Ph.D., C.Psych.
- Dr. Stasia Hadjiyannakis, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Alene Toulany, MD, MSc, FRCPC
- Alisa Bar-Dayan, RD
- Alissa Steinberg, RD, CDE, MHSc
- Allie Lougheed, PTS, YTT, RYT
Pain Management Module Authors
- Dr. Marissa Lagman-Bartolome, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Rebecca Barmherzig, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Daune MacGregor, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Naiyi Sun, MD
- Jennifer Tyrrell, RN, MN
- Giulia Mesaroli, PT
- Peggy Marcon, MD, FRCPC
- Sara Ahola Kohut, PhD, CPsych
- Anna Taddio, B.Sc.Phm., M.Sc., PhD
In collaboration with:
- Dr. Fiona Campbell, BSc, MD, FRCA
- Anna Huguet, PhD
- Michael Sangster, PT, MBA
Palliative Care Module Authors
- Dr. Megan Doherty, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Adam Rapoport, MD, FRCPC, MHSc
- Dr. Kevin Weingarten, MD, FRCPC, MHSc
- Dr. Christina Vadeboncoeur, MD, FRCPC
How were these modules evaluated?
- Total of 82 HCP learners were enrolled to the speciality streams of palliative care (n=22), complex care (n=22), obesity management (n=20), and pain management (n=18).
Representation from 23 unique regions across Ontario.
Majority of learners were primary care providers (65%).
Research study conducted by:
- Dr. Chitra Lalloo, BHSc, PhD (Research Lead, Paediatric Project ECHO)
- Vina Mohabir, BSc(H) (Research Coordinator, Paediatric Project ECHO)
- Dr. Jennifer Stinson, RN-EC, PhD, CPNP, FAAN (Founding Lead, Paediatric Project ECHO)