- Identify ways to improve sleep
Adam Brotherwood, MSW, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
Adam Brotherwood is a Clinical Social worker with the Chronic pain team at SickKids. He has worked in the chronic pain field for the past 7 years at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Bloorview and here at SickKids. He provides family and individual counseling, crisis management and school and sleep programming, and psychoeducation.
Resources Mentioned in Session
- Epidemiology of insomnia: prevalence, self-help treatments, consultations, and determinants of help-seeking behaviors
- Sleep Tip for Children & Teens (AboutKidsHealth)
- Pain & Sleep
- Pain & Mind Body Connection
- Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems
- Managing Your Child’s Chronic Pain
- Conquering your Child’s Chronic Pain: A Pediatrician’s Guide for Reclaiming a Normal Childhood
- Stop, Breathe & Think
- Insight Timer
You must be logged in to view this content.