- Review of primary headache disorders
- When to investigate headaches in children
- Overview of headache management
Daune MacGregor, MD, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
Dr. Daune MacGregor is a Paediatric Neurologist at the Hospital for Sick Children. Her current position is as a staff neurologist and Director of the Headache Program. She has a cross appointment at the Centre for Headache, Women’s College Hospital. She recently completed two terms as Associate Pediatrician-in-Chief, and Associate Chair, Clinical Services, in the Department of Pediatrics at the Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto. She has been the Associate Medical Director, SickKids International.
Resources Mentioned in Session
- Managing Headache Pain Treatment Strategies (SickKids Handout)
- Headache Hygiene in Pediatrics: Brushing Up on the Basics (Nov. 2019 Pediatric Neurology Journal Article)
- The International Classification of Headache Disorders 3rd edition
- Migraine Trust
- American Headache Society Traffic Light of Headache
- The epidemiology of primary headache disorders
- Epidemiology of migraine and headache in children and adolescents
- Headache Diary Examples:
You must be logged in to view this content.