- To identify the important paperwork (hard copy and online) at end of life
- To describe the tasks associated with the actual death and aftermath
- To describe resources available to them and the family when a death happens of a patient of theirs
Lori Ives-Baine, RN, BscN, MN (CPB, CWT) &Francis Macapagal, RN, BScN, MN
Resources Mentioned in Session
- No CPR Letter & Explanation SickKids Template
- “The Expected Death in the Home Protocol (EDITH)”
- Guidelines for Death Pronouncement Pocket Card
- Ontario Palliative Care Network – Resources
- Who can certify death?
- Funeral Home Map
- Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Grief Support Programs in Ontario – Map
- SickKids Pathways Grief Support Program
- CHEO Bereavement Support
You must be logged in to view this content.