- To describe Perinatal Palliative Care
- To describe the target patient population
- To describe how to support infants and their families requiring palliative care
- To describe important implications for Healthcare providers
Lesley Sabourin. RN, Roger Neilson House
Resources Mentioned in Session
- List of Perinatal Palliative Care Programs
- Perinatal Palliative Care: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION, Number 786
- Supporting and communicating with families experiencing a perinatal loss
- Moving Toward a Shared Process: The Impact of Parent Experiences on Perinatal Palliative Care
- Lasting Legacy: Maternal Perspectives of Perinatal Palliative Care
- Perinatal palliative care as an essential element of childbearing choice
- Ethics and Palliative Care in the Perinatal World
- Leading causes of infant death
- Lethal Fetal Abnormalities: How to Approach Perinatal Palliative Care?
- Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care Offered Throughout the Healthcare System
- “I would do it all over again”: Cherishing time and the absence of regret in continuing a pregnancy after a life-limiting diagnosis.
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
You must be logged in to view this content.